Thursday, January 9, 2020

Lesson January 9th--

Part One--第一部分

Sight words--常见字

Part Two--第二部分

Review Words--复习单词
  • bread--面包
  • apple--苹果
  • milk--牛奶
  • grapes--葡萄

New Sentences--新句子

"I want 1 ________ and 1 _______."
"Who is it for?"
"It's for my __________."

“我要1个________和1个_______。”
“它是给谁的?”
“这是给我的__________。”

New Words--新词
  • First name--名字
  • Family name--姓

New Sentences--新句子

"What's your first name?"
"My first name is ________."
"What's your family name?"
"My family name is _______"


“你叫什么名字?”
“我的名字是 ________。”
“你的姓是?”
“我的姓氏是_______”

Part Three--第三部分

Here is a very useful sentence that we can use in our daily life whenever we need to ask for help.


这是一个非常有用的句子,我们可以在日常生活中随时寻求帮助。

"Help me please!"

“请帮帮我!”

Homework--家庭作业

Reading--阅读

-Practice reading your sight words for 10 minutes every day.

-每天练习阅读视力词汇10分钟。

Writing--写作

-Write "My first name is _______, my last name is _______" four times

-写下“我的名字是_______,我的名字是_______”四次

Speaking--请讲

-We chat Kassi 1 time every day saying "I want 1 _________ and 1 ________"

-我们每天与 Kassi 老师聊天1次,说:“我要1个________和1个________”


No comments:

Post a Comment